viernes, 7 de enero de 2011

Stress...

Exams are very near. I don’t know if I will be able to prepare them very well. Until now, I have been doing all the homework (and I haven’t finished yet…), so I didn’t have much time to study. It’s a bit depressing and stressing, now that I realize that I haven’t got time to do all I have to do. I have the English exam this Monday, and I have studied almost nothing. I hope this weekend I will be an effort and be more studious than usual.
But English exam is not what bother me the most. I know it is difficult, but I have been studying English for many years and I have some resources. But German and linguistics are a bit different. I have never studied German before, and the teacher has already explained 9 lessons this semester. It was too fast for me. I couldn’t catch all the things that the teacher explained, and now I have to study 9 lessons alone. But I think I’m a bit lucky when I think about other people that don’t go to the Official Language School like me. At least, I have a way to review some things.
I have never lived Christmas like this. They used to be two week to rest, disconnect from the routine, be with the family and eat until you can’t even move a finger; but now they are boring. I have to do homework every day and if a day I can do nothing for whatever reason, the next day I have to do the double. Well, this is the student life. It has some advantages and some disadvantages. I suppose very few people will be absolutely happy with his job or the career he is studying. Well, it’s time to study. I will have enough time to rest after the exams. (311)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario