martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Exams are near!

As the time goes by, the exams get closer and closer, and all the stress comes to me. I can notice that everybody feels like me, in class and outside too. Every time I meet someone and stop to talk with him, he remembers me the exams and tell me how much he is studying, what makes me feel even more nervous. In class, my colleagues I and get up at the library when we have free time to do homework and study (thing that we haven’t done in the whole curs).

I have so many things to do that I don’t know where to begin. By the moment I’m getting on with the blog and reading the book. I feel that I won’t have enough time to finish all what I have to do, and still I can’t put my ass on the chair, take out my books and spend a day studying hard. I feel too lazy, and that gets me on my nerves, because each day I waste it’s like I’m sentencing myself to July. I still have the intention to approve all the exams in May, but for that I will have to study hard every day from now on. And that’s definitely what I’m going to do!! :)(213)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario