miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

East in Xodos

This East I spent some days in Xodos. I went there on Tuesday and I came back on Sunday. At first I had to come back on Monday, but I had lots of things to do and it’s impossible for me to do homework there. I have tried many times, but I can’t concentrate. It should have to be the opposite because there it’s all very quiet and calm, but it’s that calm what decentralize me. Here it’s impossible to be in silence, so I feel that I have to exploit it as long as I am there. Also, villages are places to be with your friends: go to the bar, make excursions, watch the TV together… When I am with them I am unable to say: “Now I’m going to study one or two hours”. Even if we study together, 30 or 45 minutes later I’m doing all sort of things (eating, playing with my pencil, watching the views we have there…) except studying.
Anyway, I enjoyed that weekend very much. One of my friends has a house in the middle of the mountains (what we call here “mas”). We went for some wood and made a fire. When it was ready we put the meet on it, while we set up the table outside. There was many food, but we ate it all. It was really pleasant to eat there, with the fresh air and the fantastic views we had there. When we finished eating, we lied on the grass. It makes you forget all the stress and problems that you can have in your life. It’s like another life, as if you were in the paradise. I almost fell asleep. Then we played poker (and I won =) ). When we finished the game, we returned to Xodos before it got dark.
Saturday was the best day. I invited five of my friends to Xodos because at night there was a party. They came after lunch. When they arrived we tried to organize their things and prepared all the beds. We talked and played cards while we were drinking beer. Maybe this doesn’t sound very funny or spectacular, but I really enjoy that moments: being alone with your friends in a village’s house, talking about our things. Then we went to the bar to see the match of FC Barcelona. After that we had dinner at my house and began de party. I put on the music, and we had games to play with alcohol. Before we realized we were talking about silly things and we were always laughing. At 00.30 more or less we went to the concert. There weren’t many people and the orchestra was a trio, but we had lot of fun. I didn’t care if there weren’t many people, because I knew them all and it’s like being with your family. And the trio… I don’t remember if they were good, but I neither did care about that.
I don’t know when the orchestra finished, but when we were going to my house we saw that the bar was already open, so we got in. We ate a sandwich for each one. That is another of the best things of the world. When you go home after a great night of dancing and you can eat a big sandwich of sausages… I can’t describe it.
As I said, the next day I had to come to Castelló. Back again to the real life: life of stress, of exams of problems. It was a great weekend, but probably I won’t go out again until I finish the exams, so I had to exploit these days as much as possible. (615)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario